HelloFresh Promotion Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 00:01 30/10/21 – 23:59 30/11/21. Visit https://www.nineyardsseltzers.com/discount/HELLOFRESH50 and enter the code found on the leaflet in your HelloFresh box to get 50% off your next online purchase with Nine Yards. Internet access required. Max 1 claim and 1 offer. Promoter: Accolade Wines Ltd, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TB.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
Promotion Period: Place an order between 00.01 BST on the 30 October 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 30 November 2021 inclusive.
- Only 1 claim per person during the Promotion Period; consumers may only claim 1 x 50% off promo code.
- Offer: The Offer entitles you to 50% off your next online purchase with Nine Yards, and a can of Nine Yards Seltzer in the HelloFresh box.
- The 50% off Promotion will be applied to the first 500 orders within the Promotion Period.
- The discount code is only redeemable online.
- The discount code is valid until 23.59 BST on the 30 November 2021.
- If the product/s is returned the refund will be credited to the original amount paid and to the original payment method.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply the correct information in order to receive the offer. The Promoter will not be held liable for non-delivery of an offer due to the provision of incorrect information.
- The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/s or discount code/s.
- The Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- We reserve the right to exclude the use of the Offer on specific products.
- We reserve the right to cancel Offers at any time. We also reserve the right to reject Discount codes if we suspect any fraud.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected claims and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims or Offers which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Offer(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By Claiming, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Promoter: Accolade Wines Ltd, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TB